Lanco Assembly Systems is a supplier of turnkey automatic and semi-automatic assembly equipment and the developer of its own modular 2002 HFL pallet transfer system. LANCO also provides lean cells, rotary tables and indexing equipment where appropriate. Our objective is to create the best and the simplest technical solution for the job. From product assembly through product testing, Lanco has the experience to make your project a success.
View Lanco Turnkey Systems
The HFL 2002-S Pallet Transfer System is a modular, non-synchronous transfer platform for material handling, assembly and test systems. It is suitable for creating lean manufacturing cells and building semi or fully automatic systems.
• Fast Concept Engineering & Service support
• Easy to use, quickly delivered & fully assembled modules
• Pre-engineered components reduce project timeline and cost
• Flexibility allows you to run multiple products and pallet sizes on one system
• Pallet indexing feature lowers system cost and complexity
• Modular elements can be added or redeployed as product life cycle changes
• Endless possible line layout configurations
View HFL2002-S Transfer System
The Lanco Standard Tray Stacking Module can vertically queue parts in tray format entering or exiting automation. The system is an alternative to bowl feeding and is ideal for tray accumulation to reduce operator tending and floorspace in manual or robotic workcells.
Join a pair of modules together for a completely automated stacking and de-stacking process. Use the open top module feature to feed and remove trays during operation. Have heavy loads? Combine multiple stackers / destackers to run for longer periods.
The system comes complete with an Ethernet capable pre-programmed PLC Control System and a touch screen MMI operator interface. The LANCO Tray Handling System can be combined with other LANCO Standard products.
View Lanco Tray Handlers
The Lanco Standard Applicator System is a high-accuracy applicator for various labels, gaskets, and other pressure-sensitive adhesive-backed components up to 100 mm x 60 mm. The System’s modularity makes it ideal for creating lean cells, semi or fullyautomatic systems.
The modular approach allows many combinations of unwind, rewind, and mounting element combinations. The system comes complete with an Ethernet capable pre-programmed PLC Control System and a touch screen MMI operator interface. The LANCO Applicator can be combined with other LANCO Standard products.
View Lanco Applicators
Lanco has a full line of high quality Handling Systems including Rotary Actuators, Linear Modules and Grippers. The System’s integral air cylinder and slide system provide high accuracy and long life. Can be combined with other Lanco Standard Products.
• Modular approach allows many combinations of elements to form escapements, actuators and pick & place units
• Built-in end-of-stroke dampers
• Integrated adjustable stop screws with proximity sensors
View Lanco Handling Systems
Lanco Assembly Bench is a single lean work cell that maximizes operator efficiency by eliminating non-value added repetitive motions. The operator's hands remain free for a manual assembly step, which is repeated for each puck in the serpentine system.
• Simple, cost-effective solution requiring no training, no logic control & minimal maintenance
• Available with 50 or 100 pucks
• With accessories, multiple units can be combined to form larger batch processing lines
View Lanco Assembly Bench